KCHC is a KUSD Meal Distribution site on Monday and Wednesday from 12pm – 2pm. KUSD’s food service program is distributing cold lunches that also contain a breakfast snack to any child under 18 in our community in the weeks ahead.
To help with social distancing, and for the health and safety of all, the district began distributing meals on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Kenosha Community Health Center (KCHC), 6226 14th Ave.
ADDITIONAL MEAL PICKUP SITES INCLUDE:
- Boys and Girls Club of Kenosha, 1330 52nd St.
- Educational Support Center, 3600 52nd St. (behind the building)
- ELCA Outreach Center, 6218 26th Ave.
- Orbiletti Center (Lincoln Park Pavillion), 6900 18th Ave.
- Shalom Center, 4314 39th Ave.
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 8760 37th Ave.
For more information or to volunteer please contact Melissa Kaprelian at 262.764.3614 or [email protected].